Steps to Admissions
Step 1: Complete Online Application Form
- Create an ONLINE ACCOUNT and attach noted documents to the online form:
- Student photo
- Family photo
- Personal and academic reference contacts
- Copy of current report card or progress report
- Copy of school records/transcripts
- Copy of prior year standardized testing (if available)
- Non-refundable application fee of $175 per student
Step 2: Assessment, Transcript Review & Student/Parent Interview
Once the application is complete and submitted online, the Admissions Office will contact the applicant family to schedule on-site evaluation or testing and interview. Please note that kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by August 1 of the entering school year.
Step 3: Application Review & Admissions Decision
Once the application (including evaluation/testing and student/parent interview) is complete, the file will be reviewed by the Admissions Office for approval. Applicant families will receive an email with one of three decision types: Acceptance, Wait Pool and Non Acceptance.
Step 4 Enrollment
- Parents will receive an email detailing how to move forward with enrollment
- Enrollment is completed online and a list of the following documents are required:
- Copy of official state birth certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Sign financial agreement
- Non-refundable enrollment fee of $500 per student
The Finance Office will manage all financial questions and transactions regarding tuition and fee payments. Any financial questions or financial assistance needed, please email Paula McCain at email@example.com or call 210-721-4700.
Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, religion or national origin in the administration of its educational program, admission, scholarships, employment or other school policies.