For 20 years, Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs (BFSMS) has provided an exceptional and challenging academic program in which we strive to ensure our students develop a passion for learning. We realize that children are unique individuals, each with their own special gifts and talents and we take it as our responsibility to help our students recognize, enhance and employ these gifts for a productive Christian life. Through a precise combination of rigorous academics and an expansive Enrichment Program within small class-sizes, we are able to focus on the individual student, helping each individual find success and continue to strive for more.
For all grade levels, we offer an extremely rigorous and challenging curriculum. Our goal is not only to teach content and skills, but also the learning process involving critical and analytical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving. We want students to graduate from our program with the tools to ask the important questions and work through the problem to find and achieve the ideal solution or outcome.
Help your child develop a life-long love for learning
- Provide individual attention in order to meet each child's needs
- Maintain orderly and respectful learning environments, while holding high expectations regarding responsibility for one's work and quality of work produced
- Help your child develop a positive self esteem
- Be positive role models in all ways
- Singapore Math
- Foreign Language
Reverence for God and all of His creation
- Respect for one's self and one's fellow man
- Responsibility for contributing to making this a better world.